Before the treatments are carried out, we will invite you for a consultation. This is followed by a free trial treatment for one of your armpits. During the consultation, we will explain what you can expect from the treatments, how the Soprano ICE Platinum laser works and what the terms and conditions are for a treatment.
Book online your appointment or contact us by phone 050-318 21 33free consultation contact us
On the day of treatment, the area to be treated must be shaved and clean. Please shave the area to be treated 24 hours before treatment.
- Do not wax or epilate the area to be treated before (preferably 4 weeks in advance) or during a course of treatment, shaving is allowed.
- Do not expose the area to be treated to the sun or a sunbed 1 week before and 1 week after the treatment.
3. The treatment
The treatment is carried out by one of our laser specialists or skin therapist.
- The treating specialist will check the area that you wish to be treated. She will look for any skin damage, pigmentation and / or hairs that are too long hair.
- Next, sections of approximately 10 cm by 10 cm are marked out for the lasering to take place in. A specially developed gel is applied to this area. The gel has a cooling effect and provides better conductivity.
- Each section is lasered for a short time using the In-motion technique until the skin temperature in the section is gradually built up to around 45 degrees Celsius.
- And afterwards, we are happy to offer you a cup of tea/coffee or a juice.
4. After the treatment
After treatment, the gel is removed and the skin is rubbed with a soothing and cooling aloe vera gel.
It is wise to stay out of the sun for at least 1 week after the treatment. After which time you can enjoy sunbathing again, preferably using a high-factor sun lotion.Free trial treatment frequently asked questions